Join us online now, using the form below.
Joining the GPSG has a number of benefits:
- We regularly provide members with funding support for conferences and research (available to full members only)
- Be the first to receive our quarterly Newsletter and Newsflashes with the latest calls for papers, relevant job advertisements and other opportunities
- Get in contact with a network of leading scholars, academics and experts on Greek politics, society and government
- Influence the Group's strategy, planning and future direction
- Take part in the Group's meetings, conference panels and other events.
There are two types of membership: Full and Affiliate.
Full Membership entitles you to all benefits and processes available, such as voting rights, submitting articles to our website and applying for funding support (subject to terms and conditions). Full Members also have priority access to our conferences and events.
We are currently developing a media-oriented "Experts" database, which allows journalists to contact our experts. This optional service is only available to Full Members who choose to make their contact details available to the media.
The Full Membership fee is £7 per annum and can be paid online (secure payment via paypal) or by sending a personal cheque drawn to a UK bank account. There is a reduced fee (£5) for active members of the Political Studies Association (PSA).
Affiliate Membership is free. Affiliate Members receive our Newsletter and Newsflashes and can take part in our activities, but are not eligible to receive funding support from the Group's budget and do not have decision-making powers.
Online Membership Form